Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 2 April 2015

Thursday Evening

Good evening,

Please excuse the lack of blog, I have been a bit busy and tired.

Yesterday I went to work on the grounds team.
It was a fine day and lots of people around.
The head gardener was away so I just worked steadily on my tasks.

At the end of the day, I went home, did some writing, had a bath.
I meant to have an early night after a hard day's work and before another hard day's work.
But writing meant I was up late, and exhausted.

I had extreme difficulty waking up and getting up this morning.
I tried to wake but was too tired.
I fell into a nightmare about the work I was due to do this morning.
In the nightmare, the guy I was working for was completely re-ordering my wages, and the sun was shining instead of the forecast rain, this man then said he was getting me a grass box for the mower, and simply forgot about me, and instead of being the elite customer he is in real life, he turned into a fat man with a load of children, and, forgetting all about me, left me to deal with his children, who were not very polite, while I realised I was still in my pyjamas and tried to find somewhere away from the children's intrusions in order to get dressed.

I was relieved to wake up, running late and tired, and with pouring rain outside, I got to work an hour later than I had planned, but it is flexible hours, I had two hours cleaning and two hours gardening, and fortunately my client had not turned into a fat man with lots of children.

However, my task to start with was ironing, and his iron is useless, so it was an extremely stressful start to the day, but once the ironing was done, I was in the garden, working hard and making progress, so I felt better, the rain had stopped.

Being an hour late was fine as it is flexible, but that did have a knock on effect on my shift at the charity shop, because after 4 hours work for this client, I was due on a four hour shift at the shop.
So I phoned and asked to be late and that was fine.

So, tired, aching, a bit muddy, I turned up at the shop, and the bosses grinned.

We had a good afternoon, fairly quiet, I minded the shop a bit, sorted some stock, and we made some arrangements about the Great Walk.

Then finally it was home time, and although we closed up and left a bit late, at last I am on holiday!
Well, I get Good Friday and the weekend and then the walk, but after all this working back into work, I am tired and all I have focussed on for weeks is work, now it is Easter, and Church takes a chunk of my holiday time.

This evening is the Vigil, and tomorrow will be noon and 3pm services, I do have odds and ends to do, but basically I am now not gardening or in the shop until the week after next, apart from briefly in the shop tomorrow between services.
I love my work but because my body is damaged by the Diocese and Police and homelessness, the work is a strain on me, and I am hoping things will get easier rather than me being forced to give up my career.
I feel that I will be able to continue, but I will always ache.

Mum texted me about feet washing and toenails, one of the silly things the church does is try to re-enact Jesus washing people's feet, silly, embarassing.
Anyway, I came home and on the way, I stopped to get some meat for supper, and I ended up buying the things for the Passover Meal, because as well as being Good Friday, it is Passover tomorrow.

The Passover meal consists of  lamb, bitter herbs, and normally wine, but I have got Schloer as I don't drink wine and there was no grape juice in the store but there was Schloer, which is sparkling grape juice used as an alternative to wine, and it was on offer, so I am pleased. My bitter herbs this year is Spinach, often it is dark cabbage. This is a good iron rich meal.
I have not got the unleavened bread yet, Ryveta is unleavened bread.

My Easter parcel contained fruit and flapjacks and a little yellow chikkin. A few years ago I used to wander around with one of those chikkins, at the time when the Diocese of Winchester first launched their constructive murder of me.

I have had my supper and am doing my usual Simpsons and Hollyoaks and on repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.