This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Saturday afternoon

oops, I posted this on the other blog, scattyme! :)

Well I didn't sleep last night, instead I went back to Jersey.
Only in the blog! :)
I worked my way to 2010, although I still have 10 months of Jersey to do.
And, as you may have realised, what I am doing is producing a background timeline based on where I lived in Jersey, then we 'put the flesh on the bones' so to speak, and you will have my full story before long.
You have my childhood to age 21 in the pages section of the other blog, you also have the 'lets go back' posts that describe my life in depth from leaving my family to going to Jersey. And you have an increasing picture of my life in Jersey, then you have the homeless in Winchester posts, and after Winchester posts, and then you have this blog, which goes back to October 2011. So we have nearly produced the full story, just got to 'flesh out the bones' as the lady in London said.

So, at 6am this morning, I stopped work and walked down to the Great Ship Bay.
I wished I had my camera, it was so beautiful.
The sea was mirror calm in the early sunlight, with waves breaking only on the shore, the Great Hill was vivid dark green against a pale blue sky, and the cargo ships were peacefully drifting out on the bay. Beautiful, I must get another view like that for my camera, I take pictures of the bay at diffrent times and in different weathers, it is amazing how it can change.

Anyway, my plan was to do grocery and clothes shopping, but funnily enough, when i got home, my alarm clock went off at about 7am, and after a night without sleep, I turned the alarm off, got into bed, and slept.

I woke at 11am and did odds and ends, eventually went clothes shopping, got trousers, crops and tee shirts, my wardrobe of clothes is so poor.

I came home, got into swimsuit, shorts and teeshirt and went to the beach for a swim, I wished I had my camera again, to get pictures of the boats, back here I am typing while still in swimsuit, I need to have a bath, change and go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment