Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 20 June 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,
Well it has been a warm sunny day with a cool breeze.
I had a slow start this morning but eventually, after quite a bit of writing, I wandered to the shop for some food.
My friend was on his was home from town and stopped for a chat.

I came home and did a meal, and then went to the beach, met the same friend again, chatted, went to the beach, walked in the tide, it was glorious down there, the beach was nearly empty because most of the world is silly and got drunk because of football.
The tide was in, the sea was slightly rough, beautifully clear and warm. and lots of good ships were out, to make up for yesterday.
Some people from church were on the beach, and they shouted me over, so I said hello. One of them had a swim, and I wished I had had my swim costume on, I seriously considered it, but while the diocese are destroying me, I don't have time for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.