Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wednesday

Good evening,

I am tired and sleepy and quite achy.

I had trouble getting to sleep again because of the heat last night, I need a fan.

My alarm went off at 4am so I got up and did some work, and had a bath and washed my hair.

Then I headed for the beach to make the most of the beach hut for the day.

It was mild and cloudy to start with, and then cleared to a sunny day, I sat in our outside the hut drinking tea or coke, and had a few walks in the tide.

At lunchtime I went up to the drop-in for lunch and laughter, and after lunch I swam in the sea, and got a bit carried away with playing in the sea, I am only supposed to do things like that for 10 minutes at a time, and I was rather longer than that, and the strain on my spine from the buffeting waves and holding my head abover water was too much, so I am starting to really suffer now, and the tension from that and the heat of the sun means I feel rather ill now.
Nonetheless, I stayed down at the beach until 5pm, came home and did pizza and salad with dip, put the beach stuff in the wash, and then dozed off for an hour.

The washing has just finished and I had better wash myself and put the washing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.