Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 11 May 2014

Sunday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

I started washing and sorting myself out this morning, and for some strange psychological reason I always start sorting the flat out at the same time as sorting myself out, so I am running water for a wash and for the washing up, and wiping the surfaces while washing my face etc, I think I am a bit confused by having been homeless so long, and it is the same as the scramble to tidy up and pack away that I used to do in the mornings as a rough sleeper.

Anyway, as a result, the flat is hoovered, mopped, wiped, washed, and the rubbish is out, one lot of washing is just finishing drying on the line, while the linen wash has just finished and is waiting to go out, in these gales the washing either dries rapidly or emigrates.

Now the place is spotless and I am fed on hot chicken and bread and a bit of bakewell and am on my post-lunch cuppa, I have ceremoniously put a jigsaw puzzle on the table, I am surprised to see it is only a 500 piece puzzle, I thought it was a 1000 piece.
It is a steam train puzzle, and everyone does jigsaws if there is a holiday, so I am doing a jigsaw.
The good thing about it being a 500-piece is that I will get my table back sooner.

I have a feeling that the legalistic idiots in the CofE would be screaming about me doing my housework on Sunday, er, yes, I went through all this with Jill Lihou, who was an expert at narrow legalism.

Apparently because the 10 commandments say 'Keep the Sabbath day Holy', I am not supposed to do anything on Sunday.

Yeah, I remember Jill Lihou criticizing me for working on a Sunday, I asked her how I was supposed to earn my living if that was when my employers had shifts for me? And what about emergency services, and why was the Vicar breaking the Sabbath by working?

The answer was 'Oh well, if people have to!'.
So some people have to break the Sabbath?
It needled me, back when I was young and dependent and immature and since, I was indeed, despite being a questioner, a sheeple, who let these old and narrow people control me. And sadly, many vulnerable people are both led astray and away from God by the CofE's legalistic teachings and become part of this legalism that is set against Jesus' teaching.

But here we go.

The Pharisees inflicted this same legalism on Jesus and His Disciples 2000 years ago and still the old legalistic control freaks in the Church of England prefer to abuse the 10 Commandments to suit themselves and control others.
The Church of England appear not to know or understand Matthew Chapter 12. Verses 1 to 8.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2012&version=NIV

So, I know, better than poor Jill, who needed to be in control because she was ill and because she was sexually assaulted in the past, that I am not committing wrong by doing my housework today and I needn't feel guilty and expect to go to hell or have displeased my Lord, He is not that fussy!

Because where does 'Keep the Sabbath Day Holy' Translate to don't work?
Jesus said 'needs must', there are more important things in life than legalism.
And old narrow church people 'keeping the Sabbath' blindly, while slating others, are committing that Sin of Judgement, legalism, controlling.

And finally, every member of the CofE would be breaking 'Keep the Sabbath Holy' if it was really about not working, because the Sabbath, in My Father's land and tongue, is not Sunday, but Saturday.
Shabbat.

God rested on the 7th Day, Shabbat, not Yom Rishon.
And He does approve of us resting.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.