Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 11 May 2014

Sunday Evening

Good evening,

Well, the washing dried and I put the linens out, but the strong winds keep bringing sharp showers, so one minute the linens are nearly dry, and next minute they have had another rinse.

I found a copy of 'Bunny and the Bull' and have been watching that, I had no recollection of it being so frightening and shocking, last time, the only other time I watched it I was newly homeless in Winchester and watched it at my friend's flat before sleeping on her sofa.
It is a multi-layered film with portrayal of drug use or serious mental illness and some of it is horrifying.
Unfortunately the bull fight at the end is remeniscent of how I can't seem to escape the horrifying Church of England situation, and how it may well end.
So I have put 'Song for Marion' on as that is an excellent film which also reminds me of the here and now, but in a very different way!

I have been out for my walk but struggled to make my usual distance, I wish I could walk again, run again, have strength in the sack of concrete that my body has become.

I am sad and confused about Polo and Elle suddenly abandoning me with no explanation, I suppose that as the end, whatever that may be, approaches ever more rapidly, that was going to happen, no one in their right mind stays with the loser as they go down.

I do not know what acts of vengefulness the Church of England have planned, more beatings and detentions for me speaking up in reply to their crazy interviews, more damning press releases and reports, all I know is that I am losing life and if they don't stop, I can't see a future for myself at all.
Stupid and needless interviews like the Archbishop's BBC interview disrupt every area of my life, when will it stop?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.