Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday Night

Good evening,

I am on my way home, it has been a wonderful day.
I mean, I have been having a wonderful time recently, and it worries me a little bit, because in the past, when things started feeling a bit better, the church would hurt me again.
I hope that after a lifetime of struggle, things are simply looking up at last.

When I was taking photos, everyone got involved, and some of the others also started getting photos, and it turned into quite an event, with lots of laughter as well.

We had delicious food and the sun shone and we were all outside a lot, sprawled on the benches, chatting and laughing.

My friends were really pleased with how well I can now cope with people, hard work, therapy and time seems to have changed me from the feral person they all first met years ago now, in my early days on the streets, when the diocese were such a monster, destroying my whole life, as they may again, these friends were not taken by the diocese despite their best efforts, and here we are, with hope, and with the continued threat of the diocese.

I hope to be home by midnight, I am tired but wide awake and I will get home safe.
My friends did me a snack parcel and they gave me new towels for my new flat, and a lovely bracelet and things.

Ah, I have to change at the connection now, for two more journeys, goodnight peeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.