Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 24 March 2013

well peeps,
I thought about it and I remembered the guy saying the hospital told him it was the 100-day cough, so I looked that up and that means whooping cough! damn! I doubt that he even knew what they were telling him he had, they told him not to smoke but he told them to shut up apparently.
It doesn't explain the bloody diahhroea but I get that sometimes anyway.

I had whooping cough when I was 5 or 6, because my parents didn't believe in medicine or vaccines or anything we all got all the illnesses, including whooping cough.
The one thing my parents did while we had whooping cough was give us vitamin tablets and this was like a treat for us, kiddie vitamins in brightly coloured tablets, we thought it was novel and special.

Anyway, resistance to whooping cough doesn't last forever and because all the old churchypeeps prayed me indoors I ended up in a slumhouse where the men got whooping cough and so I got it, there is a slight chance it is TB but I doubt it. so stop praying me indoors please, I don't get sick on the streets apart from my insides being a bit bonkers.

It is not yet light enough outside to go and roam about, this particular city is not one I roam about in in the early hours of Sunday in the dark, because however smart I think I am, this is a dangerous place at night, so in half an hour or so when it is light I will go for a mooch around.
I have to say, I seem to have cleared my lungs a bit :) too much blood, but I think coughing damages blood vessels sometimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.