Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Good morning peeps,

Last night I continued to cough and to use salt water and TCP and covonia and everything else.
I didn't sleep well but I slept, and at about 2am I had to get up and clear my lungs out.
Then I slept again.

When I woke there was a small pool of blood by my head and I coughed a lot of blood, this is just because the blood vessels have been damaged by coughing.

I am slightly better, it did not take an hour to clear my lungs this morning. Well not really, it is kind of an ongoing thing.
I have a migraine triggered by the injury that has been upset by the coughing, but even so, I have a feeling that as long as my lungs clear and do not retain anything that re-infects, I will be ok.

I put deep heat cream on my ribcage to encourage my lungs to clear :)

Yesterday the doctor told me to go to the clinic, but I was hot and tired so I fell asleep and didn't, but I think yesterday would have been the day I was going to hospital if I had gone. It would be my worst nightmare and so if I can stay out of hospital I will.
I am here until tomorrow and then I have a 15 mile walk home.

It is nice to be here, it is nice to be in this city, this is where I run to in a crisis.
I like the cold weather and the dark and all the streetlights, being indoors took that away from me.

I have pneumonia and here I am, still on my feet and typing away. I used to think pneumonia was fatal, but I have seen a few friends recover from it so I know it can be done. I still have a temperature, but while I am still lucid and it is only 38C I am ok, if it gets any worse I will jump out the window and swim to the hospital, or was that fly?

:) peeps, unless it relapses, I will be fine, I almost feel like smiling right now. bei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.