Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wednesday

Good evening,

I remain very anxious at the danger from Jersey.

Today it was due to rain this morning, so no work, it didn't rain much in the end.

A day of mundane stuff. A meeting with a gardening team, which terrified me, but we shall see. I needed a whisky after that.

Then a meeting about my public liability insurance, just to resolve the slight diversion in work which I do occasionally do which doesn't fit my usual three categories but I have to be covered in order that someone can invoice. Blah, who hates meetings? I do.
Then I had to go to the bank.
Then more boring stuff, laundry and shopping for toiletries and household stuff that had been depleting while I have been distracted.

Now it is the paperwork and writing time of day, the Simpsons is just finishing and the sun is still shining over the great hill, supper is chicken and salad, well what else? :)
And I have been good and done some music practice.

As yet, the Jersey Safeguarding partnership have felt unable to answer to the statement that they have received. But knowing them and Gorst and co, they are going to try to proceed despite my objection. That would be what one would expect from them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.