Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Tuesday

Good evening peeps,

Well. What a day.
It has not been too hot, quite warm, but mainly cloudy.
I have plodded vigerously on with one of my clearance contracts, and it is now under control and down to maintenance hours, so I now drop that garden for a week, and just do the maintenance the following week, not a bad thing considering the work that is coming in.
My other clearance goes to the same thing at the end of the week. Two successes. Both big jobs and heavy work. I have no idea when the tide turned and I became competent at my trade again, or why.

On the way home, I pulled over on the cliff top and messaged the contract I was due to assess, and they said 'come on in, dirty work clothes and all!' So I did.

Wow. Do you ever see a garden and think 'I'm not worthy!?'
The gardens I viewed after work are beautiful, very well crafted and happy and with a stunning view of the sea. The place has sheep, chickens, bees and doves and a lovely veg patch. Basically the place is paradise. But of course it is also a challenge because it is very well turned out and very well thought out, it is not rough tough garden clearance, it is perfection with weeds, and I will need to put on a polished performance.
At the moment they are considering offering me a day a week, as part of a team, and that will suit them and me. I like them and I adore the gardens. I had a feeling that if I could get this, it would be an important asset to me for a number of reasons, and I think it will be if I do.

Then I got home, and another gardening team are chasing me up as an extra pair of hands. Oh, can we extend the week to 8 days so I can fit everything in and still accelerate my music and writing and university prep? If you have read Emma and my comments about uni in  a previous post you will see that despite the Church of England being idiots when I was taking my end of terms, I managed to pass and am preparing for my second year.
I remain very vulnerable to harm by the Church and Jersey, so no matter how much progress my life is making, it is still fragile and can still be destroyed.

Hollyoaks, what will happen to Perry if they aren't rescued? Never mind the nonsense about Maxine and Patrick, that was always a weak storyline.

It is 8.45 and I have only just showered and I didn't get supper yet! :(
hm, chicken and salad and paperwork until 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.