Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 29 July 2016

Friday

Good evening peeps,

I should be asleep but the Jersey vultures are circling and I slept for three hours earlier.

It has been a warm day with a fresh breeze.

I am still scared to do anything nice or enjoyable because for so long when I try to relax and enjoy things, the church or Jersey attack, but earlier I took my backpack and walked over the cliffs to a cove that I am find of but rarely get to. There is a nice cafe down there and I took my music work and books with me.
The walk was heavenly, with the vigorous sea beating on the rocks below the cliffs and sunshine and the strong wind.
A lot of people were out enjoying the weather, it is grockle season and the whole area is jammed with traffic but on the cliffs although there are plenty of people, it isn't crowded.

I really enjoyed being out there, and I walked down to the cafe. I sat and I drank tea and studied music and copied out some of the Haydn Symphony that I am using to neaten up my music writing.

At lunchtime I had soup and a roll and more tea and watched the sea, and then I just sat down there watching the sea and studying music.
I got quite sunburned!

I came home and I have been more tired recently since the recent Jersey attack, so I lay down on the bed and I was asleep. I slept for three hours.

I woke up, did supper and watched Hollyoaks and then I have been writing, but I must go to sleep now. The manuscript I am working on is coming up to 47,000 words now.

The blog stats have been high, which is worrying. I have had no attack alerts sent but I will be asking someone to save any smears from the church times as usual if that is the source of the high stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.