Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 18 July 2018

What I remember most from this song is that Juliet had it on a CD in her car, and after her dad died we used to listen to it when we went to Sarum Road to see her mum in the hospital or Basingstoke to see Jean in hospital. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZiEY3O-FW

But I rewrote it to be about the way my community of Littleton and Winchester was taken from me by the Diocese of Winchester in their vengeful hatred when I reported abuse.

I haven't asked Dakin to play any song when he disposes of me after killing me, apart from the Notre Dame Victory March at St Clems Bay, because part of the price I am asking for his murder of me, is t be taken home and laid to rest in Jersey.

But this was my rewrite.

See the bay tree, how big it's grown, 
but friend it hasn't been too long,
it wasn't big,
you laughed at me and I got mad,
the first day that I planted it, was just a twig.

,,,
She was always young at heart,
kind of dumb and kind of smart,
and I loved her so,
and Bonnie, I miss you, 

Now all that's left are bitter tears,
and memories of happier years,
in Littleton, 
and I remember still, 
how she pulled you up that hill, 
while I laughed and clapped,

Now my life's an empty stage
where Bonnie lived and Bonnie played
and love grew up. 

The Bay Tree was still there when I went back, very big and tall, but the home and community that was beautiful and full of joy, was taken over by the d,ark evil of the Diocese of Winchester. And even in the beginning, that evil showed, when Roger went off with a girl from the diocesan office when his wife was dying and people accepted that as OK, compared to the way they condemned me for reporting abuse. Horrific isn't it, that a  million pound company such as the diocese, is without safeguarding or morals or proper regulation, and worse, they use God's Name as they commit their evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.