Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 25 September 2017

Monday

Good evening peeps,

Thankfully I am so tired I may sleep.

Today didn't turn out at all as expected.

I thought I would be rained off in the morning and work in the afternoon, but paperwork and other issues were still affecting me when the afternoon came, so I didn't get to work today at all, it remained damp pretty much all day anway.

Yesterday a survivor contacted me, and I meant to comment on the blog that I was and am surprised about survivors who pop up, who haven't been connected with other survivors. But I forgot.

Anyway, the survivor, a male victim of Peter Ball, was new to twitter and didn't know the other survivors, so I did my best to put him in touch with them, and enjoyed talking to him at length.

But today the real surprises hit.

The Church recently responded, at last, to the Smyth survivors, after more than 200 days of ignoring them, and they responded because of the publicity that the postcards are generating, and also the 5 live interview. But the church aren't responding because they care, they are responding because they are being put under pressure.

Anyway, the church today started phoning round survivors, apparently they are panicking over the negative publicity that the Canterbury protest may give them. Honestly, they are idiots.

Now as the day went on, the survivor who has been in contact with me, messaged, telling me that he had been contacted, about me, by Lambeth palace, and he had been 'advised' that his interaction with other survivors ' might not be helpful'. Now as you know, the church achieved slandering me round my friends and, support and community in this same way in the past, and were successful in lawlessly harming me very severely to protect themselves,  and are yet to be brought to justice for it, although the damage can never be put right.

But anyway, I responded with another letter to Lambeth Palace, which is on the other blog, but I will just show you this:

Incredible isn't it? They have got away with this behaviour so much in so many circles for so long, to protect themselves, but things have to change now.

Anyway, this evening I have been able to get on with housework chores, and got a wash on, but it is on the wrong wash so it is taking ages.

I did farm duties today, the ducks have got very pushy now they are grown up, the attack my legs, I remember them being nervous ducklings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.