Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Wednesday

Good afternoon,

I have not updated properly for several days. I don't know why.

On Sunday evening I watched Nanny McPhee and Home alone, and my landlord and his son came to try to fix the washing machine, but we don't know if it is fixed until next time I try to use it.

On Monday it was sunny and I worked with my mate, we had lunch on the sea wall in the sun, and I had coffee from the kiosk, but then I felt ill in the afternoon but didn't know why. I worked still, and then went and did the farm.

Yesterday I started at my old lady's house, she told me it takes her two weeks to get a doctor's appointment even though she is in pain.
When I had done her garden I went and started on the care home, and stopped halfway through to come home and change and go to physiotherapy.

The physio did ultrasound on the sciatica, which is actually a strained ligament and facet joint, but he was much more serious about my neck and shoulder.

He says the injured trapezius has wasted a bit despite my work, and that can happen with pain, and the muscle is tight as well as wasted, but worse, the neck problem isn't just muscle tightness or degeneration, it is whiplash, all the way along, which went untreated, and is untreatable now. Damn. Permanent, although, peeps, you know I knew that the pain I live with is permanent, I stopped looking for cures and accept that treatment when it is bad is the only option.

Anyway, so I left there a bit poorer and with pain in my neck and shoulder from treatment.

The 'sciatica' has responded well to treatment, but the neck and shoulder have been painful today.

Today was a washout, it has been pouring with rain.
I have to go and do the farm, and some shopping in a while. Traffic has been horrendous recently and the weather won't help. I am very tired and I will be glad to hand the farm back soon.

I have been testing my new orthapedic pillow, it seems OK, it doesn't need a support under it yet as it is too bouncy.

I think I should go shopping and do the farm now, then I can have a hot shower when I come home wet and soaked.
I hope it dries out there for tomorrow, I need to do the grass there and there is a lot of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.