Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

I am watching Night at the Museum. I have given Max a wash.

Well Friday evening out was generally good, a bit dodgy with the transport home, but that was my annual outing. I survived it.

But, getting back at Quarter to one in the morning did make the weekend harder. I had to be up early for the farm as well.

Yesterday was a bit of a blur, I went back to bed after the morning farm duties, slept until lunch time, wasn't hungry, went back to the farm and worked, not much else happened apart from a bit of TV and reading.

Today I went to do the farm, then I went to church, struggled though church, but it was nice to see my churchpeeps. Although a lot of people were away and it was very quiet.

After church I came home, didn't do much, and went back to the farm for the evening.

I am only just starting my weekend chores, cleaning, preparing for the week etc. Tomorrow evening I hand the farm back over, phew! I am glad it is over!
But tomorrow we have the estate, which I outright hate. Since finding out how bad my shoulder and neck are, I am sure I should not work on the estate.

Anyway, I feel tired and useless, the church and police damage will never go, and it is hard to live. I wonder why and how I get through each day, just waiting for them to harm me again. It is hard and it never gets easier, the police and church and their complicit services and authorities have destroyed me, and no matter what I do, that remains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.