Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 27 May 2018

Sunday

Good evening peeps,

Well last night someone was having a fireworks display and then they stopped because a massive thunderstorm came thundering and storming in.
I didn't want to finish my bed time routines because I wanted to watch the lightning, and it was like last time, continuous lightning and lots of thunder, great fun, we get a good view, and it rained heavily, so I had the windows and blinds open even as I went to bed, well it was the only way to get me to go to bed, and I was tired.

This morning I slept until 9.30, I must have been tired, some vivid dreams but not nightmares. But I was in pain when I woke, my head and neck hadn't been supported properly.

And I was still in pyjamas when I got emails from my friend on the cliffs, she was bribing and tempting me with fresh scones :) I felt bribed and tempted, so I showered and dressed without bothering to wake up or take painkillers, and I headed for the cheese scones.

It was another hot day, and my friends and their family were living in the garden. We had coffee, and I got to  meet the new baby, who was grouchy with the heat. The children kept us busy, you know sometimes I wish I had been able to marry and have a family, well when I see the children, no matter how lovely they are, I know I don't have the patience to be a parent. The scooby gang have endless patience with the children and I can certainly be big sister when I am round, but I couldn't be a mother.

They were trying to work out whether to attend a local festival, one that my late friend loved, but it was decided we would relax in the garden instead. We had a delicious lunch, they never fail on the delicious food, and we had cake and strawberries and cream for dessert. I always feel when I am there that they live in paradise, I know it isn't true, but I love their life. After lunch the children were put in the paddling pool and we had a cuppa and then I took the dog for a short walk round the field. I can't walk her on the cliffs or beach until or unless my back responds to treatment, and the beach and cliffs would be busy with dogs and people on the half term bank holiday and neither I nor the dog are keen on lots of dogs and people.

Then it was time for me to go, complete with a bag of fresh scones. I drove along the cliffs and it was very busy, so I came home and got on with chores and writing. I have been very busy. I hoovered all the cobwebs and spiders off the ceiling, I am not scared of spiders but not keen on sharing, some of them bite, some of them wander over me and my computer, my landlord has a spider as big as a mouse in the downstairs loo, it waves as it wanders past.
I have had three gardening cancellations for the week, so I am going to take it take it easy this week, I have been so tired and the pain is constant.  I will put a lot of effort into my remaining customers if the weather allows, because work will be disrupted for two weeks after this week.

When I got home, my landlord cheerfully announced that he had been dismantling the blue bike, he loves bikes, he loves taking them apart, and the blue bike needs a new tyre, so he took that opportunity to dismantle her, and he will fetch me a tyre during the week, I told him he can have two shillings and sixpence for that.

I am just watching Yes Man and considering nipping to take some things to the clothing bank. I have a bad choice of noisy neighbours or closed windows and too hot, it is really hard for me to focus on writing with the neighbours partying it up. Ha, Good luck to them, I wish I could party it up, but I would rather be very quiet and work. I would also rather they didn't do dangerous driving and nearly hit Max after he did so well in his MOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.