Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 25 May 2018

Friday

Good evening peeps,

Well, despite trauma, I was able to go to work this morning, I had a new client, I don't think I want to keep her, but in five months my 17 year career in gardening will be over anyway, so what does it matter? Anyway, despite the heat and the persistent flashbacks, I worked hard, I caught up with all of my outstanding work, so I can have the weekend off. I have no driving shifts this weekend, yet, but I am on call, and some of the drivers are likely to go off drunk, as they do, so I will work if I am asked.

I didn't get any articles accepted before the payout deadline, so all the ones done yesterday will roll over to next week, my book review was accepted and published though and I did get a payout for music reviews :) I value the music studies I did before the church of england's harm forced my degree to a premature end, it means I can review music, another branch of my freelance writing service.

I got home this evening, tired, aching, full of nettle stings and thorns, but having paid the last bills for the month, at last, I was given a few days grace, because getting Max repaired and through the MOT and getting the rent paid had priority. I had a nice shower, put some clean clothes on, and went and got some groceries.

I have been watching a film about a boy who developed bipolar disorder, and the struggles that he and his parents went through. I haven't caught up the last few Hollyoaks Omnibuses, but it looked like Alfie was developing bipolar, only Hollyoaks being what it is, they portrayed it horribly, they are very crass when it comes to mental illness, and a number of other subjects.
Anyway, that was interesting.

My room is a mess, I only tidied it the other day, so how dd that happen?

I had the urge to get pringles and dip and cut-price shloer, and watch films and read books, that probably means its a bank holiday weekend. I so want to go out on the blue bike this weekend but the weather looks bad. We have put the blue bike in the stable with the other bikes, out of the weather. I haven't been out on the bike all week, too much going on and too much tiredness and pain. I was thinking earlier, if treatment can't do much for my lower back, I will always be in pain. Gloomy thoughts. No good thinking like that, I have managed chronic pain for a long time now and it isn't all of life, some people are worse off than me.

I think the church and their nasty associates have been kicking off, judging by the stats, but I have to grimly preserve my life while no one will restrain them, and I have to struggle on with life until I can't any more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.