Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 12 July 2018

Thursday

Good morning peeps,

I hate typing with this left hand not as it should be. I really need some help with it, counselling maybe, 'My hand is no longer mine, I am bereft'. It is like the shock of being told that my spine is broken, it will never get better.
I did my first article since the police attack the other day, it was an alcohol tasting gig, it was quite interesting, I learned from the research, which is what I love about writing, but whereas before the Bishop of Winchester's police attack, I was trying to improve my typing speed, now I am just trying to be able to type at all, I haven't done any transcription, but I am not sure I can, considering that I had only just achieved a competent speed before.

My article was accepted, it turned out surprisingly nice, I have taken on a rather complex grade 2 one now, not sure I can do it although the money is good. Ideally it should be in today, but I am waiting for a court form.

Anyway, I am blogging to tell you about my dream last night.

I had to get up and add an extra layer again as the temperature dropped a lot. I always say that from the longest day, there is a long slow bowl down towards autumn, but no one believes me. But as a veteran rough sleeper, I can assure you it is true.

Anyway, I dreamed I was at Riding for the Disabled. I have never been before so it was a strange vivid dream. I dreamed I went on the horse and cart ride, round and round, and I got to meet a cute Shetland Pony, and the boy leading the carriage horse was autistic, so after the ride, he just wandered off and stroked a ginger cat.
That was a funny dream because it was vivid.
I will never get to do riding for the disabled because of how the church have branded me.

Anyway, how about England? They were knocked out on penalties. I didn't need a TV or anything, I just listened, to the people in their houses shouting :) actually I did have a live updater on the laptop. I did actually support England this time, because I was kindly a guest to watch the match against Columbia and I saw England trying to steady the game as Columbia played dirty tricks and used violence, so I have been rooting for England this time. It was a very sad near miss in yesterday's match, especially as England scored early and kept that lead for a large part of the game.
Now England can only play for third place.

I wish I was young and strong again, playing football up by Jersey Airport and being distracted by the planes, I loved it :) but even playing football as a homeless person, before the extent of my injuries was known, my physiotherapist said it was too much impact and I shouldn't play :(
You know my memories of that though, they had funding to get the rough sleepers playing football. And we played on that harsh astro turf, but one day, the coach said to us 'It's Jim's last match because he's having his leg amputated tomorrow'.
That's what I remember.

So, I hoped to be dead by now, instead, the tense wait for the end continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.