Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 26 March 2018

Monday

Hey peeps,

Just briefly.

I have got some good solid work done today, up on the cliffs in the sunshine, very peaceful and I worked hard.

Today I finish my farm duties until Sunday, so tomorrow after work I move to the new lodgings. From now until bed time I will alternate writing with cleaning the cottage and packing my things.

It is a lovely day, but the weather forecast makes me shriek, because it isn't good and I desperately need to do all my work.

On the writing front, I have a big order but one I don't like, a gambling one, but the info is always hard to find for those. And I have another book review. I got my last review published and did another one a short one for a short children's book, and now am on a rather heavy and boring one, it shouldn't be heavy and boring, because it is about writing books! But it is.

Easter is affecting money and payments all round, which is bad because as I am moving house, I need the money. If I get the big article in by Wednesday I can apply for payment for Thursday.
I got an email today that said I had been cordially invited to join a writing team, which was nice, it means extra orders and money when they have any work in. Which they don't at present. I have done a number of articles for the site on their behalf, and enjoyed that, and they were obviously happy too, seeing as they invited me to the team.

I would like an Easter Egg please, Thorntons mint crisp. Or a Smarties egg would be fine.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.