Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 21 January 2018

Sunday

Hey peeps,

It's snowing, but too wet to be of much use yet. It is cold.
I went down to the sea earlier but it was raining.

Anyway.

Yesterday I was lucky, I only took two pain relief pills at lunchtime and didn't need any more.

I did some writing and some lazing around and then I did three loads of washing, my clothes and a load of towels, mats, robes, out of storage, as they smelled a bit rodentey, I bagged the bits from storage that I didn't want up for the clothing bank, then I trotted round to see the new local laundry which I don't know, and I was happy that there was parking and it wasn't busy, just a few other quiet people also tumble drying their knickers.

I got a big dryer for my washing and I sat and read a book quietly and was glad that there was no scramble for machines as there sometimes is in those places.

I came home and continued to write and laze about and watch movies. And then just as I got my supper, the phone rang, it was work, one driver with flu and another with a broken car.
So of I went, and worked a good shift.

I got home and fell into bed.

I slept but my dreams were disruptive, and I woke at 6am and was awake, so I had tea, had more tea, had some tea, and washed that down with some tea and toast.

Then I went and looked at the grey and rainy sea.

Now I am watching 'Are you being Served' (I know I am a creature of habit, but someone with autism can indeed watch the same things over and over and never get tired of them).
I am also doing writing work, not writing, but the work I need to grow up and do if I want to be a successful author, which includes learning good technique, and learning about marketing, pitching letters and proper editing. Well actually right now I am doing a long bullet point list of prompts for short stories and good techniques for writing them, that kind of thing.

It will rain all day and I will have a very quiet day unless I am called into work this evening, which I might be. I could do some more sorting of my things. I have only one unsorted box in the lockup and one in the car -mainly books. The barn just has the keyboard and chairs now. The lockup is mainly empty boxes and paperwork and receipts that I don't need at the moment. I am supposed to keep all receipts in case HMRC want to view them.

Ooh, it is less than a week until I have a week at the farm, I am staying there while I look after the farm, and it is a writer's paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.