Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 October 2011

I went to the Salvation Army, I drained their army teapot, I ate their biscuits and I wondered why there was hardly anyone there, the reason was that the Salvation Army band was playing in the square, they did that last Sunday and drowned out the meeting that the protesters were having.
The protesters are still there but I keep away because of that scary girl.
That reminds me, last Sunday night a well known cult/religeous organisation were having a loud worship in the square, the church in the square were having an evening service and the priest came out and told the cult to shut up as they were drowning out his service! The church is the denomination that damaged me, and the cult have also disrupted my life at one point by trying to get me on board, so the whole thing was mildly amusing.
I must blog about my experience of that cult, they found me on the streets of London and hoped I was cult material, I was hungry and cold and so I allowed them to whisk me away to their cult. I will blog that separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.