Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Hi peeps,
There was a fatal error with the blog yesterday and I thought I was going to lose it,
and the blog.
I couldn't access the blog at all, it kept trying to put me in another account.
Thankfully my blog and I are reunited.

Last night I decided that being out on a Friday night with all the antisocial behaviour would be too much for me and I wanted my sponsor forms which my friend had, and so I phoned my friends and wandered over to their house, their house was beautifully decorated and one of my friends was doing cakes and so I got to lick the icing spoon.

I went to sleep on the rug and woke up covered in rug fluff and having terrors and needing the loo in th early hours, I went to the loo and slept again and got very attached to the rug in the morning and couldn't wake up.
In the end I crawled into the kitchen and was revived with tea, and then some toast.
Then I headed off back here with my sponsor forms.

I went into church and had a coffee but the sitters were dry sitters who want to talk about themselves to each other rather than talk to a homeless person.

I went to the community lunch and it was a good roast meal, it was quiet with a lot of people missing.
The lady told me that there would be a roast dinner next Saturday, but then I realised I would be away, walking.
This walk will be a great test of my ability and fitness, if I complete it then I will look at what paid work I can do. Technically this walk is impossible for me, and my leg is hurting even over short distances, but it is amazing what someone can do if they try.

I dont even feel well :( but this illness has no specific known cause, general malaise, why peeps? why?


No comments:

Post a Comment