Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Well I have had a busy old morning, my head is still spinning!
I don't remember ever specifically working with children in any of my volunteer or charity or church work, this is because children are little fast noisy things and I am slow and quiet.

This morning I went to morning prayer with my Vicar friend, and had a brief natter with her afterwards, then I went to see what was going on in the church hall, as there was a half term event that someone had muttered something about me helping with, so I went along and asked what I could help with, and I was given a job registering children and their parents as they came in.
Well it was quite a job, we had 89 prebooked children and parents and then people turning up who had been to the mother and children group before so they were already on the register and then there were new people turning up as well, so we booked in well over a hundred people.
Phew!

And then there was a lull with nothing for me to do, so I went accross to see my secretary friend and have a shower. I had had a wash earlier but nothing beats a good shower.
So I returned in time for lunch, waited for everyone else to have their lunch and then I got the leftovers, two child-sized rolls with cheese, and some carrot sticks and a cake.
One of the ladies who had been on registration with me came in as I was eating and she smiled and said she was glad I was staying to clear up as she had to go, so that was nice as I thought she didn't approve of me, most of them there seem very genuinely nice to me, but a few are still doubtful of the homeless as they did have some bad problems from other homeless people a while back, people who I knew.

Anyway, clearing up time began while some of the families were still there, and so the children were sweetly gathering up rubbish to bring to me as I walked round with black bags.
So it was a question of putting all the rubbish and leftovers into bags, wiping and stacking chairs and tables and putting them away so that I could hoover.
I was the first to start cleaning and was making good headway with tables and chairs before some of the others came to join in, and I was rather annoyed that after all the tables I had done, this stupid chauvenist man kept coming and trying to 'help', the tables are easy to fold and I have years of experience, but this silly man was making it into a hard job by getting in my way. I think men like that should be fed female hormones and then made to feel silly by real men.

Anyway, soon the place was clear and I had this study room booked so I had to shoot off to get here, the ladies in the kitchen found me some leftovers to take with me :)

It is pouring with rain and bad weather is forecast, gale force winds and rain, I hope it is not blowing the wrong way or I will get wet in my porch tonight :(

Oh by the way, it is halloween, and if you try to trick or treat me I will bite you and steal your candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment